Monday, August 15, 2005



well, it's monday again.... so far it's been a monday.... i've been very down and sad lately and i don't know why... i thought that on friday it was just because of my doctor's appointment but i am still down and sad... i don't know what the problem is, only that it's frustrating me to no end... and stressing me out because i am always worrying why i'm sad.... i don't know if it's being off the meds or what....
i got my acceptance letter to school to finish my master's degree and i don't know if i'm going to be able to go financially... i keep on getting more and more bills for the last set of epidural cortizone shots that i had done... i only have to pay 20% but right now that's overwhelming... on top of my chiropractor bill.... once again, all i want to do is go home, get in bed, and cry... hopefully the day will get better though.... and if the day doesn't get better maybe the week will.... i keep telling myself to just think positive!! so that's what i'm doing.... and i've added some positive thoughts that i really like and am going to try to instill in myself!! no more being sad!! (we'll see how it goes!)

Positive Thoughts:
What you think about is what you get. My thoughts are powerful and therefore I choose them carefully.

Whatever you say, if you believe it, will come to pass in your life. Choose your words and beliefs carefully. I say and believe only those things I wish to create in my life.

Being conscious of your thoughts is the first step in transforming your reality. I AM conscious of my thoughts and I easily replace them with thoughts that create the life I desire.

No comments: