Thursday, August 25, 2005

so far today i have absolutely nothing to do and i am dead tired... what i would give to be able to take a nap right now... but that's ok, it's almost lunch and that means the day is half over... hopefully the afternoon will fly by... my mission today is to buy the book the Celestine Prophecy... my chiropractor recommended it to me and i am very excited about it... it is a self help book to help you figure out what makes you happy.... i realized yesterday that i am not going to be able to go to school this semester... i went by to talk to the graduate coordinator yesterday before work and one class out of the five that i could take in the fall was open... and there were only 2 spots left open in it... i tried to register but the website told me that the class was full... oh well, we didn't have the money for me to go anyways, not after the fire disaster... and i'm still paying on my back... but that's ok, my back hasn't been bothering me so i'm not going to complain... hopefully this last set of shots and the chiropractor have done the trick.. that would be nice... so i am sitting here with 5 1/2 hours left before it's time to go... i'm glad i don't have this much free time every day or i would be so bored! but every once in a while is good! it's nice to have a break! our dryer was delivered on tuesday so that has been taken care of... we're waiting now to see what the insurance is going to do but we really need to get an oven.... i didn't realize how much i actually used the oven.. and i don't even cook much! more later...

No comments: