Tuesday, August 30, 2005

life is still sucking and so is work now... i was in a fine mood until i got here and started using my broke ass loaner typewriter... the pills really help me get in a good mood, until someone really pisses me off... i guess courtney out of control would be a much more appropriate title for my blog... for about the past two weeks i've had a loaner typewriter for my typewriter.... about a week and a half ago the loaner started messing up... it's been messing up way worse than my original one... yes, i still have to use a typewriter.... i know, dinosaur ages... anyways, i keep asking my co-worker if he has called about my typewriter since my loaner is messing up... he has called once and is now sitting in there with his head down on his desk doing nothing... all i'm saying is that i'm not in the mood for this... using this typewriter slows me down considerably and is a very big inconvenience... it's almost easier to just do everything by hand, but he prefers it typed.... he better watch out or this loaner typewriter may be going thru something... like, the door, the window of his car, whatever i chose.... don't funk with me right now, i am not in a good mood, haven't been and am in no mood to deal with crap from anyone, especially my co-worker... it's like he tries to make my life as difficult as possible... bullsh*t!!! of course it doesn't matter to him, all of his crap is working fine... but if it was his he would be freaking out and on the repair people everyday!!! screw you!!!

No comments: