Saturday, December 06, 2008

Maybe It's Not So Bad

As an update to yesterday’s post, things are better today… something else occurred to me though… I’ve had my “visitor” basically for the past 3 weeks… yes, I’m on the pill but it doesn’t really seem to be working as far as regulating goes… so my hormones could be (and probably are) completely out of whack…
dc and I went and looked at Christmas lights last night. That is probably one of my most favorite things to do. I love looking at Christmas lights. We used to go look at lights together, years ago. I honestly don’t remember the last time I went to look at lights though. anyways, back to the point… the Christmas lights were disappointing this year… I don’t know if they have been the past few years but as of last night there were only a few people that had lights up (I say a few- a few compared to what I remember). We were talking and we don’t know if the economy is the reason or if people are just being Scroogey… the ex brought all my holiday decorations over about a month ago and they’re all sitting in the 2nd bedroom… the only problem is, I have no place to put anything… I’m debating on trying to put out a little bit of stuff or just not doing it… last year I didn’t have anything out either due to the move… I love decorating for Christmas though… so, decisions, decisions…
dc’s working and I just finished cleaning… I thought I’d stop by and blog for a minute before I go get in the shower… here’s to hoping his last weekend here is a good one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make the most of this week! It will be great!

I love Christmas decorations. Can you do something simple, like a wreath on the door, and some lights in the window (if you don't have much time, I mean)?

Gina (Mannyed) said...

We like to decorate. This year we did garland and a wreath. We want to do lights but we could figure out how to string them up and get them plugged in. No close outlets near by. It's weird.

courtneyl said...

i really need to get my butt in gear and do some kind of decorating!!! anything!!!! kim, you said simple, i mean, i have a little like 1.5' tree that i could put up, it has little cookie cutters for ornaments, and all i have to do is take it out of the trash bag it's "stored" in... lol... maybe i'll try to do that!!! (i really do need to get back into the decorating spirit!!)
that is really odd about there not being any plugs close by Mannyed!!!