Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Back

see, what did i tell you, i'm already back...
everyone has a core support group of people in their life... mine are both friends and family... people that you know will be there for you even when no one else is... i've always been a daddy's girl but at the same time, momma was always the one there... i don't know if that makes any sense or not but just go with it... anyways, km and momma are my top two... momma is just momma, she's always there... she loves me even though she hates my tattoo and all my piercings... unconditionally would be the word... km has been my best friend for over 15 years... she knows everything about me and yet she too is always there for me... she always has been and i hope like hell she always is...
now in "my" world (reality) i'm not so big on the truth if it's not sugar-coated... (fine, i'm overly sensitive and take everything very personally)... so in my mind, my core support group of people should know this and take this into account... but i know you shouldn't just expect people to know something if you haven't told them... but yet i still get my feelings hurt and get bent out of shape when this happens... i also have the tendency to take things the wrong way...
so, what to do... how to work on remedy-ing this situation? now that's what's on my mind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you figure things out ;)