Thursday, December 08, 2005

Irritable

i have no idea why but i am so irritable today... i just want to scream! my co-worker is driving me up the wall... every little thing that he does is making me crazy!! man alive!! i'm trying so hard to control my irritation but it is very difficult... i feel like i am going out of my mind and it's been a while since i've felt like this... i really honestly think that he's losing his mind, on top of just getting old and more gripey everyday! and to be such a "good christian man" he sure isn't very thankful (for anything!)... he just expects certain things and if they don't happen or don't happen in his time frame he's not happy! i realize that everyone is like that to a certain degree, i am i know, but (and this is just my personal opinion) his is over stupid things that shouldn't be expected, like our bonuses... and he gripes about our boss so much it's not even funny! but then when the boss gets here it's all about him working... which, yeah, whatever... i'm not even going to touch that right now... talk about getting fired up! i have tried to calm myself down, well, calm the irritation down and it's not working very well... but that's ok... i'm not having a bad day per say but it's not an excellent one either... my intentions worked though... i was hoping to feel better after blogging this and getting it off my chest and i do! good stuff!!

No comments: