Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Work...

So dc and I have been working on the house non-stop pretty much and I must say it’s looking very good!! I’m really proud of what we’ve done so far!!! We “officially” started moving last night after work, we took two loads of stuff over… technically we don’t have to be out of the apartment until Tuesday so we’ve still got a week but I’m ready for the move to be over and done with. We can’t really do anything else, except demo, on the house until the kitchen cabinets come in. We ordered them last Wednesday and they said it should take 2 – 3 weeks for them to come in. The kitchen is all we have left to do. The carpet was installed in the 2 bedrooms on Friday and we finished the bathroom over the weekend… well, finished except for re-finishing the bathtub but we are going to tackle that one night this week.



The Bathroom- Before:




The Bathroom- After:



Our Bedroom & Closet:



Guestbedroom:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the bathroom SERIOUSLY painted powder blue?! You've got to be kidding me!

I cannot believe how much work you've gotten done! Only the kitchen left - that is amazing! You two should be VERY proud of yourselves! I'm proud of you. You get a big gold star in my book :)

courtneyl said...

Yes it was!!!! it was powder blue!!!!
Thank you!!! I'm really proud of us too!!! We've come a really long ways!!! YAY for a big gold star!!!!
=^..^=

Gina (Mannyed) said...

looking great! what a good idea to move in a little each day, much better than doing it all in one day. I am so impressed with that bathroom! You should see mine, ack!