Monday, June 23, 2008

Over

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. Basically the long and short of it is that I decided that I wanted out. We are now talking divorce and all the things that come along with that. On the good side though, we are remaining civil. We have both decided that there is no reason for us not to be civil; it will make things easier both now and in the long run. We want to remain friends after this. Last week we talked about who wanted what and how we were going to separate everything. We had no problems with that. Everything has been going smooth thus far, I just hope it stays that way. We should be fine as long as his mother stays out of it. That’s another story for another day though. I haven’t blogged about this yet because I’m not sure what to say or even where to start. Ironically, I was the one who wanted the divorce but I’m the one who doesn’t want to talk about it. I do have an appointment with an attorney in the morning though. We’ll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I don't know what to say. I feel so sad for you. Even though this is what you want, I imagine you are in a lot of pain right now. Should I call you? Do you need anyone to talk to? Let me know :(

I'm thinking of you and sending your hugs!

Gina (Mannyed) said...

I feel exactly the same way as Kim does. All I can say is, when you are ready to talk about anything, let us know, we are here for you.