Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kitty Condo



i'm always talking about getting a kitty condo for the kitties... while our house was on the market and we were packing, we always had a ton of boxes at the house... (well, we still do, just at another house now).... one night R built a kitty condo for Mazzy and Murphy... it was a ghetto kitty condo but still a condo at least... the good thing is that it could be easily expanded, remodeled, or changed in just a minute...

(this is the scaled down version of the kitty condo, it didn't even occur to me to take a picture of it before!)... it was so cute though, the kitties loved it!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good idea! Those cat condos are expen$ive! I don't think this one is ghetto at all, and I am sure the kitties adored it! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I love it! My mom wanted to get a kitty condo for Molly but couldn't believe the prices! I should tell her about your "ghetto condo"!